The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bed Bugs

On Thu, 9 May 2002 14:32:41 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Tasha is the only one that sleeps in my room, actually its HER room and I
>share it. She stays there all day in her nap place which is directly
beside
>my head on the floor, will NOT move under any circumstance (i.e. me
changing
>bed covers). She NEVER gets up on the bed without a lot of calling and
>never stays long.
>
>Of course if you never hear from me again this is the scenario which has
>probably happened cause it does almost every night. Somewhere between 2
and
>5 am I have to go pee, of course the bathroom is directly behind me and all
>I have to do is swing out and walk in, now that sounds easy but there is a
>black and white woolly Siberian (TASHA) somewhere down there and no matter
>how hard I try to be careful I usually step on her or her fur or kick her
in
>the head when she looks up as I bring my leg over top of her etc, of course
>the other option is doing a face first into the corner of the wardrobe.
>Since I feel she likes to be fed I opt for the later.
>
>The kids get to sleep with me on occasion as a special treat, Cojo will
stay
>on the bed ALL NIGHT even with the mattress warmer on LOL I don't know how
>he stands it but I think he likes hanging with his Mom :) Pride spent his
>first few weeks sleeping with me from 5 weeks on so he's very comfortable
on
>the bed and loves to stick his head under my pillows and generally make
>himself a home ;)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home