The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hooligans Strike Again

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:03:00 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well its hitting the 90's up here today and with humidity its going to be
>frightening. So I thought I'd clean up the yard early and brush a bit of
>fluff outta the huskies. Things are moving along as well as can be
expected
>considering I'm brushing huskys that aren't tied down and th excavation has
>been continuing to get the boards I put around the porch down. Then I hear
>THUNK board down, and this time its the Woolly's doing. So I walk over
bend
>down shift the boards and wedge them back up and make sure no nails are
>exposed, ahhhh okay finished rise, BOOOOOOOOOMM. Yes I'd forgotten the BBQ
>was above me, smash right on the back of the head and damnit I'm seeing
>stars!!!!! Stagger back to lawn chair holding head and pick back up
brushes
>and call dogs and then thought what in the hell am I doing one of those
days
>is happening again, I'm getting away from these little hellions and taking
>my aching head inside :( Only brushed a couple for a few minutes and it
>still looks like one imploded in the yard but that's it for the day, they
>are on their own.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home