The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Birthday Sibe

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:02:18 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>So seeing as it was Prides birthday yesterday and I didn't do much special
>for him and I did bath him, I thought he could spend the night with Mom.
>Now Pride spent about his first 3 months of life sleeping with me so I
could
>monitor the wee baby and I knew he was safe from harm. The others were a
>little to big to trust and I had to wait for him to get older and hold his
>own. So there's my freshly bathed baby, standing in the kitchen basically
>giving me shit cause OH NO he doesn't want to sleep with mommy he's a big
>boy now and he wants to go outside with the others!!!!! Well damnit, he
was
>sleeping with mommy whether he liked it or not, I'd bathed him so he
>could!!!!! So finally after a battle of verbal coaxing on my side and
>verbal shove it up your tush Mom on his side, I dragged him into the
>bedroom. Then he was fine, settled in, hogged the bed and I got very
little
>sleep all night. I finally dozed off in the morning and I was groggy but
>waking up, open eyes and there it is. My darling precious baby, on his
>back, legs in the air, head turned to the side, out cold with his BUTT in
my
>face!!!!!!! Did I get the message???? OH YA, Oh and now he smells again
>after being outside today:( Life as a Siberian Mom sure is trying :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home