The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Today's Adventure

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:00:12 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>So this morning I decided to take Tundra for a walk just her and we'd have
>some special time together. Off we set, first encounter GROUND HOG,
managed
>to have arm that was still usable off we go again. Then a truck stops, yes
>its the man that had captured Tundra a few weeks ago and locked her and
>Pride in the basement of a barn for two days to teach me a lesson LOL We
>exchanged pleasantries, chatted a bit, he said she'll never go back there,
I
>said your mistaken, now your something to conquer i.e. you can't catch me.
>Off he goes and we round the corner. Tundra stops sniffs something keeps
>moving, I look its a baby mouse and oh look he's following us!!!!! I
>stopped and waved him in the grass before he got run over or worse Tundra
>decided he was breakfast. Nope he followed us again, so I picked him up
and
>we turned around and walked a kilometre back to the house. Along the way I
>spotted a cup in the ditch, lots of people litter unfortunately, and put
him
>in there. So he's sitting in a quickly constructed mouse house in my tub
>and I'm off to get him proper food and habitat. Some days I just have to
>wonder WHAT NEXT :) I will be taking name suggestions privately for said
>baby mouse :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home