The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hamster Fakes me out

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:23:23 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Cupper (rescue Hamster) has found his tube that goes up and down from one
>level to the other in his cage and that is his safe place when Huskys
>enter the room. So today I walk by and look and he's in the tube but the
>dogs had been in fine. Walk by later, still in tube, walk by MUCH MUCH
>later, STILL IN TUBE. Now I'm thinking oh shit he's got stuck in there and
>can't get out, he's probably dead!!!! How the hell do you perform CPR on
a
>Hamster???? Open up the top of the cage poke a finger down the tube and
>poke him in the butt, DOESN'T"T MOVE!!!!! I'm like OH SHIT, I've lost
>another one. Rip the tube outta the cage flip him up look at his face, all
>scrunched up but whiskers wiggling. Nope he was fine just sleeping, DEAR
>GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home