The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nail Trim Day

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:53:18 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well the Hubley Hooligan Household is running at full capacity. The other
>day was nail trimming day YAHOOOOOOo NOT. Everyone was exceptionally
>co-operative EVEN the hound that hates his feet touched, okay ALL BUT
>ONE!!!!!!!! Pride gal dang little bugger I've been having such a problem
>with him and his dominance crap he's pulling on EVERYONE.
>
>Then there's the Malamute rescue, I'm suppose to put drops in his eyes 4
>times a day YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Never happen already wasted half the
bottle
>and been bitten. I guess I'm going to have to muzzle him (without getting
>my arm taken off) and wrestle the old bugger to get his eye drops in 4
times
>a day ;( ugh so not looking forward to that.
>
>So today I just get out of the shower and get a call from a fellow dog
lover
>and saver down the way. Has a guy at her front door trying to find someone
>to take his dog (female lab) cause they are moving and the people that
>bought their house were suppose to take the dog but won't now and the place
>they are moving to won't take a dog. YADA YADA YADA hence they have to
find
>a place or I assume will dump the dog :( Well the girl can't take another
>female, females are a nasty bunch of critters tend to fight hers are worse
>than mine and I only have two but they will kill each other too. So what
am
>I to do???? This dog needs a home or might be let loose and hurt ???? Yes
>they are on their way over and I'll take the darling (long weekend up
here),
>try to pump them for a donation to getting it spayed and call the Animal
>Control people tomorrow I guess.
>
>Some days I hate the human race that can dump their problems and move on
>like nothing happened. I pray one day this world will become respectful of
>animals but I know I won't see it in my lifetime.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home