The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Harley

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 07:55:17 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well I thought I'd give Harley a break from the Hooligans with the sore paw
>he has so I kept him with me or outside for the evening without said
>Hooligans. For sleeping arrangements I put him in a fenced in pen with
>Carl (Chihuahua trapped in a Hound Dogs body) and settled in for the
night.
>7am rolls around and the hound dogs barking, scream several times at him
>through window give up and go out.
>
>OH LOOK dog pen now has 3 dogs in it as Pride the 3 legged wonder has dug a
>hole into the pen. Pride has real issues with the new guy knowing he's
>tough and boss.
>
>Harley's leg is much much much improved this morning as is his breathing.
>He has a bit more of a glint in his eye and actually comes forward for a
bit
>of loving. He had 3 meals yesterday and breakfast this morning was wolfed
>down. I keep him separate for feeding as he is bound and determined to eat
>everyone's which of course doesn't go over well for the guarding the bowl
>ritual we have.
>
>I stuffed him with biscuits till he wanted no more :) and he was loving
>laying here with me chewing on a chewy I gave him. Will miss going to the
>Wasaga Beach Siberian Party today but I think I'll just have a quiet day
>getting to know Harley :)
>
>Marilyn & The Ever Growing Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home