The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Big Red's Vet Visit

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:48:10 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well today was Big Red's first vet visit. She checked him over and I told
>her what I was concerned about. She thinks his weak back legs are hip
>dysplasia but he does well on them so will watch. Even though he wouldn't
>let us look in his mouth I told her about a bad tooth I saw and she agreed
>that it was trouble from his very very bad breath that filled the room.
>Most of his teeth are very good just a couple are a problem. She wants to
>biopsy the mass on his rectum to check it as it has some bumps she's
worried
>about. We tested his eyes best we could and we have drops to see if it
>helps him or it may be too far gone to do anything for his sight. The toe
>nail cutting was an adventure which ended up with me on top of him on the
>floor LOL I took a muzzle cause he does snap and it went on fine THE FIRST
>TIME, then when I had to put it on again NO WAY was he having any of it.
>I'm sporting some gouges and a sore hand and wrist from the bites but we
did
>noose him with a rope finally to get it back on. His ears are healing well
>from all the fly bites. He goes back in 10 days for teeth check and
biopsy,
>had a pre-anesthetic profile taken to make sure he's okay to put under. So
>that's over with, now I have to figure out how to put EYE DROPS in his eyes
>4 times a day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone have a suit of armour they can lend
>me??????????
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans
>
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home