The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

For Today's Trick

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:24:36 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Things were going so well this morning (minus the barking at 7:00am) that I
>was a smiling :) I called all Hooligans to the sunroom, AND THEY CAME!!!!
>and shut the door to mow the lawn. I finished cutting the lawn and hook
>electric fence back up, shut gate doors and let the hooligans out. Place
>kiddie pool back in spot with no grass and went to get the hose to filler
up
>so the kids could cool off when necessary. All was still going well right
>up until I put the hose on full dropped the nozzle in the pool and then it
>happened. Apparently I was not aware we had a KINK in the hose so as soon
>as I lowered it and let go the nozzle spun around and I was getting direct
>full throttle hose right in the face, yes RIGHT IN THE FACE. Now most
>normal people would have jumped out of the way immediately, no I kinda
stood
>there like a dinkus not quite believing I'd just done that to myself and
>then got out of the way. So now sinuses are full of water. I think I
>should stay inside for the rest of the day, obviously the Sibes put a curse
>on me from the sunroom for locking them in. Where the heck is my foil
>beanie to block all this nasty thoughts those guys send me????????
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (ha ha ha did ya see Mom take that one in
the
>face, that'll learn her for chasing us with the hose)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home