The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Springer

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:05:56 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well I can't believe it but I made it unscathed!!!!!!!! Can you believe
it?
>Hopped on clipped Tundra on the springer and away we went, no difficulties,
>worked like it was suppose to even with my assembly job. HOW COOL IS
>THAT!!!!!!!!! No I didn't go too far hell I was scared stiff from all the
>other times I went biking with Sibes. I couldn't seem to relax so the
first
>stop sign on the rural road was point of return. Of course none of you
>decided to remind me that I should dismount with the leg on the SIDE OF THE
>BIKE WITHOUT THE SPRINGER. So that was almost an accident kinda wounded up
>the leg and almost landed on my keester :) Gee and I thought when I stood
>up this morning at the Gym and my head hit the machine, this was going to
be
>a bad day :) Lump fits in well with the others on my head I already got :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home