The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Never Boring

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:38:49 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>As I type I have a husky under my desk eating his kibble since everyone
else
>was ganging up on him for it, yes I'm talking about Pride. Little hellion
>has been going through the I'm the king of the house routine and growing
>bolder and bolder. He's taken on Weaver, Carl and Tundra but he's scared
>furless of Cojo. He's let Cojo come up and take his food away from him 3
>times now so I have him safe behind my legs under the desk to enjoy his
>dinner while everyone else is circling. Pride is more commonly referred to
>as "DA BABY" around here and is spoiled BEYOND belief. Now he's looking at
>me from through the keyboard with such a cute face I could just squeeze him
>to bits!!!!!!!! Have I mentioned how much I love my babies lately????????
>These sweet darlings rule my WORLD!!!!!!! On the kill side another dead
>mole added to the count yesterday.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home