The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Today's death count and everyday destruction

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:43:31 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well what with the cooler weather seems the Hooligans are feistier than
>normal, WONDERFUL LOL We've had continuing howling sessions much to the
>neighbours delight (NOT). Currently one happening now as I type.
>
>Neighbour informed me yesterday dogs had killed a squirrel in her yard when
>they escaped a couple of nights ago and I assured her I would dispose of it
>today and bury it. Oh look, NOT A SQUIRREL, its a MINK, nasty little shits
>so that's what Tundra & Pride were rolling in, freshly killed Mink. Must
>have been Tundra she's very quick and tough (mental note check Tundra &
>Pride for holes). I know the mink have scent glands too so that is what
we
>smelled and maybe it (pardon the phrase) crapped itself when it died and
>that's why the two of them are still sporting stains of on their faces.
>
>Came home oh look they've started digging further back same spot to tunnel
>out again, fill hole with dog shit cover up, probably do again tomorrow.
Oh
>LOOK Weaver loved his new Soccer ball so much he ate it in under 15 minutes
>:) What a good boy.
>
>Wow how much fun is it to wake up a Malamute everyday that takes your arm
>off (yes I wake him with my voice first). Excusssssssssse me for trying to
>get his lazy butt out to pee. What fun to be followed around the yard by
>said Malamute BITCHING (a.k.a. barking) at me to play, with me carrying
poop
>pail.
>
>All in all a good day but now I have to go DEBARK the hound!!!!! Without
>Sedation
>
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home