The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

My dogs love me, no really

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:36:59 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Ahhhhh my dogs love me so :) I've been sick the last two days and not
>moving much except to feed the Hungry Horde and then lay back down :) My
>babies being as thoughtful as they are decided to have fun without Mom and
>let her rest :) Lets see, on poop patrol today I witnessed Weavers attempt
>at an underground tunnel out (no where near the fence), several others had
>gathered to move items and dig around the composter where they found such
>treats as, dried up last Octobers pumpkins, banana peels, avocado skins and
>pits, potato peels, carrot peel etc :) But they were kind enough to spread
>it over a good deal of the yard so not to make a mess all in one spot. The
>reclining chair has a hole right through its back now (took pictures last
>night if anyone wants them) so new pics are needed. There's a wonderful
new
>tunnel under the boards I put around the porch. While I type this Carl the
>hound dog just slimed me, my pants and the keyboard :), opps and apparently
>my chair ewwwww. Now he's rolling around on the floor moaning and
>groaning, as only a psycho hound can do. Oh I forgot about Carl the other
>day when I was brushing them in the yard :) Carl loves to be brushed, hell
>Carl just loves attention so he wandered over and I brushed him and he had
>himself the time of his life, but on to furrier animals I tried to go. No
>Carl wasn't finished he wanted more, a pushing and shoving match ensued and
>I finally won or so I thought. Carl backed out of the way and I pulled in
a
>Husky and out of the corner of my eye I noticed Carl was PEEING ON THE
CHAIR
>I WAS IN!!!!!!! I need Rodney Dangerfields number, he thinks he gets no
>respect :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home