The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Big Red update

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:49:05 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Hi Sarah, BIG RED MALAMUTE is doing very very well. His surgery to remove
>the growths on his butt went extremely well. No incontinence. Having 4
>rotten teeth removed helped his disposition also.
>He's far more happy than when I first got him in August. He's getting into
>a routine with me and hasn't bitten me in I'd say a good week. :)
>
>Tomorrow he goes for his first professional grooming :) I'm staying there
>with him to calm him and so hopefully a muzzle won't be needed. He LOVES
to
>be bathed but hates being brushed underneath.
>
>He's quite the priceless character :) Yesterday I let him in and he was
>acting all giddy and puppyish. Walked into the kitchen got excited with me
>and kinda jumped/played bowed and landed right on the hardwood floor belly
>first. He sort of just looked at me, like hey why did you do that, I was
>just playing!!!! :)
>
>I still haven't figured out a way to get his eye drops in and am
>concentrating on him being comfortable with me and happy here.
>
>Oh by the way took him for his first walk in the field. I don't thinks
he's
>ever done that before. I unleashed him about 4 times and he immediately
>did a 180 and headed home :) At least he recognizes this as a safe place.
>Hopefully soon he will recognize my voice as a safe person :) :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home