The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Not a good day at the Hubley Hooligans

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:21:32 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well today I'm to go to a Lenny Kravitz concert, of course the day wasn't
>going to go smooth. Big Red Malamute was dragging his butt on the floor
>yesterday and I hadn't thought to check it. Today I'm getting ready to
>leave to get my hair done and look and Big Red, the lump on his butt had
>grown huge and the covering was off it. Got an appointment for him in the
>afternoon. By that time the stink was horrible from we guess the anal
>glands, blood and flies were all over the poor darling. Sure enough he had
>maggots on him and had to be shaved down. I asked them to keep him
>overnight as I was going out and they agreed to do his surgery to remove
the
>bump and others first thing in the morning. There is a risk because of
>where it is for him to be incontinent but I have no choice. I went to take
>him downstairs to their kennel and sure enough he slid down and ripped off
>half the bump and started bleeding :( We got a collar on him and taped him
>up and they are going to check and see if they need to do stitches later or
>wait for surgery in the morning. The poor baby :( hasn't he gone through
>enough???? 4 teeth out last week and now this. I'm miserable, I don't
>even want to go out tonight my poor darling baby is upset and hurting :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home