The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Big Red is CLEAN

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:39:09 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Finally the day arrived that Big Red gets professionally groomed. HE'S
>GORGEOUS!!!!!!! What a good boy he was for her no biting or grumping for
>anything other than not liking his paws touched. I stayed there with him
>and talked to him and held him so he knew he wasn't being left. 2 1/2
hours
>and then he said okay had enough :) All his sun burnt fur is coming out
and
>a beautiful brown is coming in :) Finally my rescue Malamute is clean
>enough for me to cuddle and snuggle for hours :) Think he'll sleep with
>me???? Guess I'd best shower before my date in an hour :) I'm well FURRED
>:)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home