The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Humours a must

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:41:43 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>I agree Bob humour is the best :) If I didn't have a great sense of humour
>quite frankly I'm sure I'd be dead.
>
>Picture this, I took out my brushes and sat down to brush the dogs. All
>came up to me for brushing except Tundra (she hates the brush) but she
>didn't need doing and the Giant Red Malamute that stinks like you can't
>imagine. Yes of course it was him I wanted, well I ran around brushing the
>top holding onto his collar being pull this way and that, then he fell ass
>end off the deck, then he bite me, then he WOOOOO WOOOOO'd in my face with
>two rotten teeth in him mouth. After I collect my stomach back and managed
>not to HURL, I waited for him to settled down and then proceeded to crawl
on
>his back while he was laying down to try to work on his underneath. Well
he
>was having none of that thank you very much and whipped his head back and
>now I'm sporting a bloody chin, shirt and ego :( Now I have to explain to
>the vet why eyes drops for him 4 times a day after 10 days got in maybe 4
>times :(
>
>Marilyn 0 & The Hubley Hooligans 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home