The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Big Red's Tests

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:16:57 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Hi all, we got Big Red Malamutes blood work back yesterday, most were okay
>except for some Liver Enzymes. One that was suppose to be in a 20 to 200
>range but was over a 1000 and another one was high also. She asked if he
>drank a lot of water. By the way he drinks with his whole Muzzle in and
>blows bubbles thank god I was on this list before I saw that. Doc said it
>could mean Cushings (my first Sibe had that). We won't know more without
>more tests :( I'm taking him in to get his teeth out anyway as I can't
even
>get near the Big Bugger too long without him breathing on me and me getting
>nauseous :( I have to figure out a way to get his eye drops in without him
>biting me and not putting up such a fight :( I've asked the vet to shave
>his underside and backs of legs as he's not letting me get close to it and
>its all matted and smelly. I'm going to try and collect a URINE sample in
>the morning, god help me, and then he's off to the vet between 8:30 an
>9:00am. Please send him all of your best wishes, I so don't want to lose
>him and want to explore this marvellous personality thats in him but he's
to
>stinky to be with :(
>
>Big Red Malamute say wooooooooooooooooooooo to you all :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home