The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Resident Clown

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:41:13 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>So out of all my Hooligans one of the funniest is Weaver. I don't know
>weather he's missing a common sense gene or what but he's so laid back and
>sometimes so clumsy he always reliable for a laugh. Take the other day go
>to the sliding door, Hooligans hear me. Weaver literally flips to his feet
>from a lay down position, looks at me, runs towards me, doesn't see porch
>step (always been there) under the snow, front legs hit step bend
underneath
>him and he slides up on the porch like a sea on his belly. Stands up, sits
>down and just looks at me. I thought I was going to toss my cookies.
>Anyone else have a Siberian Comedian????
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home