The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hubley Hooligans Revenge

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:21:57 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Ah yes the Hubley Hooligans, darling little creatures they are :) I
finally
>got a chance for a night out in the city staying with my girlfriend
>overnight for some fun. Phone Hooligans sitter sure she'll be able to
watch
>them. Will get there at 5pm and leave around 7am. Cool I'm leaving at
10am
>so will write down instructions for sitter and head out ;)
>
>At 6pm I phone to see how the lady is doing with the Hooligans (yes she's
>watched them before but they always mess with her). NO answer :( hmmmmmmmm
>try again, no answer :( oh oh. Phone next door neighbour hey whats up, oh
>did you get our message???? OH OH. Yes the Hooligans had been being feed
>and I warned her Big Red Malamute (semi deaf, semi blind) can be a real
>hellion to get in the house so just feed him outside. Apparently I had
>forgotten to tell her again to make sure you don't go outside without a
KEY.
>Yes the Hooligans locked her out :( Neighbours searched for the spare key
>in vain (I was sure I left it) but hubby neighbour finally had to go
through
>my bedroom window to let the poor sitter back in :(
>
>I get home today survey damage, one window screen, electric fence break,
>rebroken, several new holes all in all not bad for the Hooligans. Then
>neighbour phoned to say hi, hey did your sitter not know about Carl's
(hound
>dog) barking collar to put on him when he was out. Well yes she did was in
>my instructions let me go look. OH LOOK there it is in the yard on the
>ground and OH LOOK they ate the end off it (already ate the other end off
it
>last week).
>
>I'm suppose to go away at Xmas for a day :( I'm thinking this might not be
a
>good idea :( Mommy 0 Hooligans 100
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home