The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Malamute has my Number

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:51:54 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Okay since the evening of Sunday December 8th, I've been trying to get the
>Malamute to come inside for dinner. HE DIDN'T think so. This morning same
>routine. Hammer on the windows, he comes out of his dog house, comes to
>porch looks at me and WOooo Woooo's, licks the porch (don't ask), wanders
>around, sometimes comes right up to the door, I open it he takes off, I go
>out with the leash, he runs even farther. Finally just now I thought well
>the silly ass has to be HUNGRY. So I go out with the leash in FREEZING
>weather and he takes off, runs to his dog house, then sneaks up the side of
>the sunroom and walks right in the house. LIKE I CAN'T SEE HIM!!!!!!!!
Okay
>he's semi blind I guess he figures I am too. He comes in and wanders
around
>and I'm in the other room and hear SMASH, yes he was hungry he'd knocked
>over the Garbage Can in the kitchen. He's a loon but I love the little
>bugger, he's INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (and Mom thought us Siberians held the
market
>on idiosyncrasies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home