The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Death by Dragging Club

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:55:05 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Today for some strange reason I had to reassure myself I was in the DEATH
BY
>DRAGGING club and took 4 of my young Hooligans to have their picture taken
>with Santa. First off not an easy task just getting them in the vehicle.
I
>was DRAGGED (took two at a time) ruthlessly because I only had their Cloth
>Collars on to have their Picture with Santa. Second problem YES WE ARE
>SPORTING ICE ALL AROUND. Third problem they know how to UNFASTEN their
>SEATBELTS!!!!!! So I'd take two in for picture and then try to get two
back
>in and different two out. The Xmas Tree selling guy took pity on me and
>helped, thank god, he caught 2 escapees and held one or two while I shoved
>others back in :( The pictures are great and I will scan them if anyone
>wants to see. Weaver actually MAULED Santa, thank goodness Santa was a
>young guy :) Weaver got into the sleigh and stood on his Chest and checked
>him out that was how his picture was taken :) They want it for their
FLYER.
>I had to wipe out all the muddy paw prints from the vehicle and now I have
>to go to another Santa picture place with the 3 older Hooligans, I don't
>want to show back up at the other place, THEY'LL CLOSE when they see me :)
>God me with me and wish me luck!!!!!!!!! Yes I donated to the cause they
>were holding the pictures for LOL Alliston Human Society LOL heck I have
>some of theirs!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (how come Mom keeps saying we only get one
>picture with Santa in our WHOLE LIVES??????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home