The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Cojo has a Boo Boo

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:08:20 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well its not uncommon but we had another INCIDENT in the kitchen yesterday.
>When I turned around it was Cojo having himself a FIT and attacking
anything
>that was close to him. Then I noticed BLOOD :( His pad on his paw was
>ripped open and bleeding. I don't know if its from a bite or he hurt
>himself on something. He was still walking on it fine. Today he's not
>walking on it at all. Well he won't let me near it after getting Hydrogen
>Peroxide on it for a bit (tons of SCREAMING) I got some medicated cream on
>it but no way in hell was I going to be able to put a SOCK on his foot.
>After being bite 3 times, warning bites, hard enough to bruise only. I
gave
>in and called the vet to make an appointment :( I mean I can't even get a
>look at the Boo Boo to really assess it :( So we are going in at 11 for a
>trip to the vet. Wish us well, i.e. not a bad Boo Boo and not a huge vet
>bill :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home