The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Just when you think your smarter than a Dog

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:07:51 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>I guess I have to say the Hooligans never cease to amaze me. You don't
>think they are aware of what your doing, heck they might not even be
>looking, but they know every square inch of their domain and everything in
>it. Since we've had a rash of lock outs by said Hooligans which has now
>extended over to our Pet Sitter, I thought I'd be wise and hide a key in
the
>yard in case of just such an emergency. I bought a small flat black
plastic
>box with strong magnets on it and placed it on the underside mental frame
of
>my Barbeque outside. Now this box wasn't sticking out, I'd put it in a
spot
>where it couldn't be seen. Yet today I found half the black box and a key
>stuck in the mud in the yard :( Oh yes have I told you what Carl's new
>trick (Walker Hound) is??? Its to OPEN THE HAMSTER CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes
>he had so much fun that night chasing said Hamster around the room
>destroying things he feels he needs some more FUN. :( I've come into the
>Computer Room where the Hamster is and found the door open 3 TIMES Then I
>caught him at it!!!!! :( God help me I'm afraid of what these creatures
>will wrought next on me :( P.S. Cojo is sporting a big blue bandage on his
>foot and milking it for all its worth. It looks like he was bitten on his
>paw and it opened the pad. He has to wear a plastic IV bag on his foot
when
>he goes outside since its so muddy and wet out :( I just know something's
>going to happen but I haven't figured out what it is yet and I'm too afraid
>to think of the possibilities :(
>
>Marilyn & The Ever Loving Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home