The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

No good deed goes unpunished

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:38:13 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well I guess the Hound Dog couldn't take all the rich food yesterday. He
>kept me up ALL NIGHT LONG, crying to be let in and out and in and out.
>Yes I would have loved to have left him out but I knew the barking would
>start as soon as my head hit the pillow. Finally I left him this morning
>with the rest of the crew in the sunroom to catch a few hours sleep only to
>be greeted when I got up by a splash of poop in the middle of the sunroom,
>with a smell that could choke a Hippo :( UGH!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to me
>:( I think I will heave, the hounds has the poopies, which makes me go
>ieeeeeeeeeeee.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (hey has anyone noticed Mom hasn't feed us
>breakfast yet?????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home