The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hooligan Strikes

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:44:26 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>So I go over to my neighbours in the evenings quite a bit for some human
>conversation, you know to keep my sanity and not to start barking at
people.
>Well tonight I was putting everyone in their spots where destruction is
kept
>to a minimum. Now Tundra my Alpha felt she didn't want to go outside so I
>said fine you can stay in the Computer room and I shut the door. I keep
her
>confined as she likes to jump over the Living Room baby gate and stand on
>the couch and watch out the window to see where I go and when I'm coming
>back. Took me awhile to figure that out, and couldn't reason why the
>pillows on the couch got messed up until I saw the nose prints on the
>window. Well I got home, opened the computer door and what greets me???
>Tundra and parts of my carpet and my moulding from around the doorway. Yes
>apparently she wanted out and she meant NOW.
>I am now sitting here repeating my Mantra, "I LOVE MY DOGS, I LOVE MY DOGS,
>I LOVE MY DOGS"
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home