The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Max is a Hooligan

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:30:03 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well Max arrived yesterday with two concerned Montrealers looking out for
>his best interests :) Max pleased them to no end by first bonding with me
>quickly and then accidentally getting out with the Hooligans and joining
>right in like he was a long lost Hooligan!!!!!! :) They spent the night to
>make sure Max was settled in and to avoid the blizzard that was coming and
>set off back to Montreal this morning. Max is very happy to be with the
>Hooligans and takes a lot of comfort in the fact there are a bunch of
>Huskies like him that play like him :) No snapping at me but is very food
>protective even if I'm eating and he did take a run at the Malamute this
>morning while I was having breakfast. No scolding just fine your going
>outside then :) Poor Mally he doesn't get all the testiness around here
>sometimes :)
>
>I have some initial pictures if anyone is interested :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home