The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Heaven's weren't finished with me

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:00:00 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Apparently a day full of ripping up carpets, separating furry combatants,
>being bit wasn't the end. I decided to go next door to my neighbours for
>our usual evening chat (keeps me from barking at people). I gently walked
>down my pathway that was icy but I'd put down some melty stuff. Got to the
>end of the pathway and breathed a sigh of relief. One, Two, Three, Four
>steps and yep I was down hard on the driveway :( Forgot it was icy too.
So
>its dark and I figure no one saw that or I hoped not, I laid there for a
bit
>to survey the damage and catch my breath. Left butt cheek took most of
the
>fall and the left arm, managed not to hit my head (THANK GOODNESS).
Dragged
>myself up, climbed up a snowy hill and almost went down again on neighbours
>driveway :( Brushed off all the snow on me, felt some numb parts of body
>returning to life went into neighbours and asked for a BEER :) It was a
>LONG day :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home