The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Biting the Hand that feeds you

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:37:27 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Just when you think the day is winding down!!!!! So its Dinner time, fine
>I'm getting the bowls ready, Max is beside himself as usual and jumps up to
>the Counter and starts helping himself out of a bowl. Fine make him sit
>down get his ready and as per usual he eats first cause he's antisocial
>around food. Fine he's done let the others in and grab him by the collar
>and say lets go (he goes outside while the others eat) OH OH OH nooooo he
>doesn't think so and pulls away goes back to the counter to wait, I take
his
>collar again and this time HE BIT ME!!!!!! Not a WARNING bit either. My
>arm is pretty sore and Max is outside in Solitary Confinement (once I got a
>hold of him). I sure hope this behaviour is because of the operation on
the
>cyst on his paw yesterday. His behaviour has gone downhill since I got
him.
>Its very depressing, he's becoming a very BIG PAIN IN THE ARSE and its not
>fair to the others!!!!!
>
>Marilyn the sad & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home