The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Some Days

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:59:14 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>I tell ya some days I just want to SCREAM!!!!!! Actually I just did ;)
Poor
>old Big Red he's just hanging around not causing any trouble and boom Max
>attacks him just for being in the vicinity. Fine that's unacceptable
>behaviour and Max gets put outside alone. Then I'm sitting here and Tundra
>decided the toy Big Red was going to play with a Toy she thought was HERS
>and she attacked him :( I Screamed at the top of my lungs and she ran but
I
>dragged her out to solitary confinement as well :( Big Red is such a
>darling sweetheart, semi blind & deaf and this absolutely drives me
>BANANAS!!!!! There's enough hate in the world these animals attacking each
>other drives me to ahhhhhh DRINK TOO MUCH COFFEE!!!!!!!!!! I need a
>vacation!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home