The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Toy Possessive

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:30:11 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>WOW has my alpha become a TOY HOG :( Last time she took on Big Red cause I
>guess he walked up to the toy or something, this time she took on a 70lb
>Hound. They stood on their hind legs snarreling at each other and he
backed
>down. She's one TOUCH BITCH :) Maybe I can introduce her to a few people
I
>know that have issues with me ;) LOL YES I"M KIDDING!!!!!!! :) She might
>be tough with the dogs but she's a wus bag when it comes to the grooming
>table. She's already jumped off once and hung herself and today she didn't
>fair much better LOL But I love the GROOMING TABLE what a BACK SAVER :)
>Although its quite heavy Weaver did manage to tip it over by sitting on the
>end :) He's so cute :)
>Yes I caught him in time and now everyones paws are trimmed nails & fur :)
>They keep sneaking up on me now :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home