The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sled day at Wasaga

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:49:49 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Today was Sledding at Wasaga Beach, Ontario!!!! It was FRICKING FREEZING
>OUT THERE MR. BIGGLESWORTH!!!!!! My arse is still thawing out!!!! You
>wouldn't know it to see Weaver though he was all pumped and ready to go.
>Dogs were hooked up to the sled with Weaver in back since we were afraid he
>might mug a race official for loving. I watched Weaver leave strong and
was
>so proud of him. My friend took the sled out, I will watch for a few years
>until I get my SLED legs :) Well it took forever for them to come back
and
>I was starting to get worried that Weaver has seen a RABBIT!!! but back
>they came and oh LOOK Weaver is now in the front position!!!!! Apparently
>the other two dogs weren't feeling much like doing anything except rolling
>in the snow and laying down so she put Weaver in front. Tomorrow Weaver
>goes back for the finals LMAO and I'll take a few extra dogs with me in
>case the couch potato's on the other team won't go :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home