The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

First Sledding Ride

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:42:26 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well today I went for my first Sledding ride!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! First
>off stupid me said SURE I'll go, its a 4 dog team!!!!!! Wow did we rip off
>from the start, I could barely hold on, then it came to mind I wasn't
really
>sure how to steer, okay I know my heels but which side down to steer which
>way???? Oh look we are coming up to a little bridge crossing!!!! Phew
flew
>by the markers didn't hit them. Off we run into the bush, oh have I
>mentioned none of us have been here before and don't know the trail at ALL?
>There we are running through the woods and I look and the trail weaves
right
>up into the bush, problem is dogs don't see it and keep going straight,
next
>problem would be there is a river bed in front of us and a picnic table in
>the middle of it. HIT BRAKES NOW~~~~~~~~~ :) Okay next time I think
I'll
>go with 2 dogs, heck maybe even one LOL All in all an addictive
experience
>:) Now I want MORE!!!!! Julia & Rob sure were trusting to let me on the
>sled :) Thanks guys now I have a new hobby :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home