The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sledding Day

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:47:28 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well today I finally took 4 of the Hooligans to a sled dog day north of
>Barrie. WOW was it coming down in buckets the whole time I was there, only
>an hour or so north of me but what a difference. Was a great day for
>sledding fresh snow coming down the whole time, driving wasn't that fun,
>especially since my directions given were hmmmmmm shall we say pretty
>unspecific and it took me an extra hour to find the place, but with the
>crying horde in the back I was too afraid to turn around. Tundra went out
>on a run and did well and then Weaver my stout little bundle of love went
>out on a run. The person that took him said he pulled all the time never
>letting up ;) I'm so proud of my Weaverkins :) When Cojo's foot heals I'm
>hoping to get some time under my belt on the sledding since I'm new at it
>too :) Next up Wasaga Beach race day!!!!! YAHOOOOOO Let it snow, let it
>snow, let it snow :) Oh Weather forecast for rest of week????? Flurries
>everyday!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Snowy Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home