The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

I laughed: Revenge gets sweeter

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:32:37 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Okay my day is going DOWNHILL FAST!!!!!! Was kibble time at the okey
>corral. I fed Max by himself, Cojo had his under the table and the other 4
>Hooligans had theirs in the sunroom. I notice Big Red wanting in so I made
>sure Max was finished and let him into the kitchen for his meal. As I was
>preparing Big Red's kibble Max started to bark at Big Red and I told him no
>and instead of listening he lunged at Big Red to bite him, Big Red was
>startled and bit the closest thing he could see which was of course
>ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Good thing I had heavy jeans on but I'm still sporting
a
>couple of puncture wounds to the leg :( I'm going to BED!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home