The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Today's Adventure to the Vets

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:52:17 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>As I mentioned I was out for 3/4 of a hour Tuesday night and when I came
>back Weaver was sporting a HUGE gash on his nose. Well I cleaned it up but
>yesterday evening it started to swell. By this morning I'm looking at a
dog
>that has a nose twice as thick as it was Monday. :( I also noticed last
>night the other combatant must have been Cojo as he was sporting some bites
>to his ear. So off we go to the vet for exam and antibiotics since Weaver
>was clearly infected and Cojo's ear was tender. They both weighed in
nicely
>around 57lbs. Exam went well and I waited in the foyer for my meds to be
>prepared. As I was exiting however, Weaver doubled back on me and the
Flexi
>lead line got tangled around a finger then he bolted. Can you say finger
>almost decapitated????? I'm still sporting Rope burn on said finger :(
>Foil beanie must have been on cause I still dropped by the pet store and
>picked everyone up a COW CHEEK and a bunch of stuff squeaky toys on for
>2.98. Just went for a walk with Big Red and Max, interesting, one dog at
>very end of flexi lead in front of me and one at very end of flexi lead
>behind me. Lots of people waving and honking and smiling, I feel like a
>fortune cookie ready to snap. Ahhhh life with dogs, its never dull :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home