The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Yard o Mud

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:36:24 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well I'm not sure where the rest of you are but spring has hit us like a
>mack truck the last two days. Good yes in one way but BAD when you have 8
>dogs and a yard full of snow ;( VERY BAD Yes its swamp city in the back
>yard and I just went out to shovel some ditches for the water to get out.
>Shovel, throw, shovel, throw you know the regular deal until Weaver walked
>up in mid throw, CLOOOOOOON. I grabbed him and apologized and he's smiling
>at me like nothing happened and a wagging his tail. I'm not completely
sure
>but I think he liked it.
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home