The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Max

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:43:12 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well Max has been here for a few months now and things just aren't getting
>better. He finally stopped picking on Big Red & Tasha and now he's hunting
>Cojo down all the time. Won't let Cojo COME NEAR me at any point and is
>trying to be very dominant over him. There is a HUGE fight when Cojo comes
>near me and I'm in danger of being bitten no matter how much I tell Max NO
>or BAD DOG :( The Food GUARDING thing is also continuing to be a problem.
>He eats outside LAST by himself but will jump up and bite me if I'm
carrying
>food and become aggressive :( IDEAS PLEASE :( Its not fair to the other
>Hooligans :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home