The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Beauty Day OUTSIDE

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:35:44 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Phone call from vet just now, as expected, Thyroid tests all look normal. :
(
>
>So Tundra took a run at Big Red this morning (Tundra = Alpha) (Big Red =
>spoiled old boy). Well my feisty boy didn't take that laying down and
>Tundra is limping around with a HUGE hole on the top of her foot (peroxide
>and bandaged). Now I notice Big Red has a puffy eye, yep and he won't let
>me look at it. So pray for me I'm now going to have to crawl on top of the
>stinking creature and attempt to get a good look at it and wipe it :( This
>not going to be FUN!!!!! :( NOOOOOOOo
>
>P.S. Big Stinking Critter has grooming appointment next Thursday (ohhh my
>god he's farting, Marilyn falls off chair dead)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans where everyday is an adventure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home