The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Husky Xmas Song

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:21:43 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>This one Donna??????
>
>
>Sing to the song Soldier Boy
>
>
>Weaverkins!!!!!
>Oh my little Weaverkins!!!!!!
>Why did I pick you!!!!!!!
>
>You were a cute pup
>a soft and fluffy precious pup
>I thought that you
>would be perfect for me toooooo
>
>I did not know
>You'd excavate my lawn so
>digging up everything
>not even trees are safe
>
>Weaverkins
>Oh my puppy Weaverkins
>How did I get you!!!!!
>
>I appreciate the landscaping
>but it looks a lot like a bomb came in
>I know your good
>but the yard looks like the moon
>
>I break my neck out there
>walking around and filling holes
>oh my little Weaverkins
>why do you eat poop
>
>Weaverkins
>Oh my little Weaverkins
>God must be testing me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home