The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Big Red, is Mommy over protective?

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:36:00 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well I figure the vet is going to start thinking I'm CRACKED!!!! (I am but
>thats not the point). Weaver last week for his ear problem that wasn't and
>today Big Red for a tooth problem that wasn't :) All great news for me :)
>They looked in his mouth the best the could until he got to growling at
them
>and searched over his body for new lumps (impossible to find so thickly
>furred). We finally came up with the conclusion that he stinks cause he
>needs a BATH and he's been LICKING HIS BUTT!!!!! :) I like those results
>at the vet :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans (Mom doesn't want kisses ;( Big Red)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home