The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Yesterday sledding

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:31:12 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well I broke down yesterday and took one of my Huskies and my Hound for a
>run on the sled. Hound wasn't impressed. He was trying to back outta his
>collar from the moment I hooked him up. Half way down the street he got
>into it and we had a good run but unfortunately on the way back the Big
Darn
>Chihuahua in him came back out and he wanted to be CARRIED. So I dragged
>them back and put him in the house and hooked up Cojo with Tundra (had
>Tundra & sled bungee corded to a tree :). So I set off down the driveway
>and Cojo SITS, nope no siree bob howdy he's not going anywhere. I had to
>PHYSICALLY drag him down the driveway and eventually he got into it for a
>BIT then of course I ended up dragging them back again. Heck I'm pulling
>the sled more than they are!!!!!!!!!!! Want to go again today and take
>Weaver the ultimate pulling sibe but right shoulder has been getting
>progressively worse pain wise to the point of not being able to use it so
>maybe I'll take a day off :( MAYBE :( By the way DONNA!!!!!!!! I'm
>marking down all the slights your sending to the list :) remember I know
>where you LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home