The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Max update to Montreal

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:03:55 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Here is my latest update to the folks that care about Max in Montreal :)
>
>Marilyn
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Marilyn Hubley [mailto:mhubley@sympatico.ca]
>Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 9:03 AM
>To: Cliff & Kelly MAXHELPERS; Heather Mills (MAX)
>Subject: Max Update
>
>
>Well Max is DOING WELL!!!!!!!!!! Fewer and fewer outbursts. The Water
>Squirt Bottle technique is allowing me to get him away from confrontations
>before they happen. He's been happier, wagging his tail, talking not
>growling etc. He is taking his treats a lot nicer from me and eating with
>the rest of the crew fairly well. Maybe he was just in pain from that
>laceration and traumatized by the attack, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
>Yesterday I started him on some Herbal remedies too. All in all a much
LESS
>nasty baby boy who is currently woooo wooooing me here and pawing at me for
>attention:) Lets hope this is a turning point for Max :)
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home