The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Blame the time change or PMS?

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:12:27 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well the ORNERY members of this household are starting to go up in NUMBER.
>Big Red (scheduled for surgery on Tuesday for yet another BAD TOOTH) is
>being a completely nasty shit the last two days. Kinda like he was when
I
>first got him before we discovered the rotten teeth. I just tried to give
>Cojo a bit of my crumbs from my dessert (Big Red already had my dinner
>leftovers) and Big Red stormed up and pushed him outta the way and almost
>threw my plate on the ground LOL WHOOOOOAAAA Yes I joined the ranks of the
>snarky today. The County received TWO nasty emails re our NON existent
>garbage pick up (one bag a week, no large pickup) and higher taxes and the
>fact our speed limit is 60 on a curvy hill and people are on our lawns, in
>our ditches and ripping the place up DAILY. Then I went after Canada Post
>and informed them our Mail Person was a lazy ass LOL and what did she
expect
>next me to WIPE HER ASS. So I think we'll call it a day early and try for
a
>better side of the bed tomorrow :) Maybe Max is rabid and I have
>rabies?????/
>
>Marilyn & The NASTY Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home