The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'll be darned

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:39:01 -0400, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Big Red likes LETTUCE & CABBAGE!!!!!!!!! Just threw him a huge piece of
>Lettuce, swallowed it, other night was having cabbage rolls and the cabbage
>was a Thick Outside piece which I hate gave hit to him, swallowed it :)
>Farts after not pleasant though, at least Lettuce shouldn't encounter than
>problem :((((((
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home