The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Max update

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:18:58 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well I think Max is healing well but hell I'm not looking LOL He's been
>outside a few times yesterday with one Hooligan (PRIDE who wouldn't come
>when called, big surprise) and did well. He will still posture at the
>sliding glass door when Big Red, Tasha or Cojo go out and make like he
wants
>a fight. Now here's one for ya, even when I'm not letting a dog out he
will
>stand at the door and bark and do circles around looking at the porch for
>something to guard????? Neurotic???? or flash back from being beat
>up??????? I have a not to bad price on a Thyroid test which I will get for
>him any other suggestions of what to look for???? Its his life we are
>talking about here, I certainly can't adopt him out and he's making things
>pretty tense around here :(
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home