The Hubley Hooligans in Action

Stupid moves, dumb stuff, my daily life living with Siberian Huskies.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Max today

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:57:34 -0500, Marilyn Hubley
wrote:
>Well we almost got through the WHOLE day without an incident. Max mixed
and
>mingled with the others today. He growled and grumbled but kept his teeth
>to himself, well until this evening :(
>
>Cojo was outside and Max at some points will not come when I call him and
>just stands guard at the door to threaten usually Big Red, Cojo, Carl or
>Tasha. Sure enough I was calling and calling him and Cojo did not want to
>pass but finally I went out and called Max who ignored me. I was trying to
>make a get away for Cojo NOPE. Max leapt on him and attacked. Guess
>what??? The other Hooligans protected Cojo and they attacked Max to make
>him stop. Thank goodness it was over quickly but not quick enough for me.
>So there's Max, Mr. I'm not suppose to have tension on my stitches, getting
>an ass kicking. I noticed Pride leapt on his back and swung his front paws
>around Max's tummy and thats definitely how he could have gotten that
>laceration. Pride has that deformed paw with a WICKED nail slant that has
>scratched and gouged me before. Anyway the special elixir Gunvor
prescribed
>came today with one important ingredient on back order :( UGH
>
>Marilyn & The Hubley Hooligans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home